Autumn is one of the seasons that you can get really creative with many things. Makeup, style, food and of course decoration are some of these things. Don’t you like that colourful nature which can be quite inspiring. One of the decoration idea could be DIY candle holder which you could make with the colourful leaves or pine cones.
I keep collecting cones and colourful leaves, they can make a good effortless decoration or you could just add a few things to make them look even fancier. I love an easy DIY which only takes a little time and this is one of them. All you need a few things from the nature and other bits and bobs. DIY doesn’t have to be complecated and time consuming. Fair enough complicated DIYs look great, but some of us don’t have time for this.
Let’s start with this DIY! If you don’t paint the cones then it would only take max 5 minutes and if you do paint then it won’t be any more than 10 minutes.
Easy DIY Candle Holder
- Pine cones
- Wood piece / wood door sign
- Hot glue gun / strong glue
- Spray paint (optional)
- Tea light holder
- Depending on the colour you want, paint the pine cones or just use them without painting,
- If you don’t have any wood piece to assemble these things, you can get a wood door sign and remove the string to have a flat wood piece,
- Put some hot glue under the candle holder and place it in the middle,
- Put some hot glue under the pine cones and place it wherever you want them to be,
- Once everything dries properly, it is ready to be used.
Making your own DIY candle holder is that easy. If you have kids, this can be a perfect way to entertain them as well. If you don’t have hot glue gun, you can use strong glue, just make sure to hold the pine cones until they are fully dry. Otherwise they might move and not look the way you want.
Another easiest DIY candle holder idea is using mason jars and sticking leaves, pictures on it or putting pine cones around it. Both of them look good and if you want to get into the autumn mood then you should try some of them out.
Have you been doing any DIY lately? Have you ever done DIY candle holder before?